Search the library catalog below to find print books relevant to your topic.
Search our library's databases below to find ebooks and database articles relevant to your topic.
- When searching Google for academic information, try typing your keywords followed by site:edu.
- Look for online sources that are backed by universities, research institutions, or other reputable publishers.
- Always pay attention to who is responsible for the information you are using.
- If in doubt about the factual accuracy of a source, look for other sources that can verify the information.
MLA Works Cited:
- A Works Cited page lists all the sources of information you used in your paper or project. Each citation includes particular information about the source in a particular order. A Works Cited page looks like this:
Works Cited page tips:
- Databases and ebooks provide citations for you. All you need to do is copy and paste them into your document.
- To get citations for other sources, try using a website like easybib.com.
- Remember to alphabetize citations by author's last name (or by title, if there is no author listed).
- Also remember to double space your Works Cited page and use a hanging indent.
- For additional help, check out the MLA format page of the library website.