Ms. Thompson - AP Lang - Follow a Columnist
- Use Advanced Search to search for materials written by your author.
- Using the databases to find articles will allow you unlimited access to columns in publications that will require payment if read on the Internet (NY Times, Atlantic, etc).
- Save your articles to your Google Drive while in the Gale Databases. Then all your materials will be in one folder in your Drive.
Copyright & Creative Commons
- Do not steal images from online! It's the same as plagiarizing any other work, and it is not okay.
- Credit the creator or the source of your images. (This is the bare minimum.)
- Use Creative Commons or a specialized Google Search to find images that are licensed for reuse. Note: Even when using images that are licensed for reuse, you still need to credit the source of your image.